Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Let the Online Christmas Shopping Begin!

Let me tell you, the days of waking up at I don't even remember how early to throw elbows at unsuspecting people for Black Friday deals are over for me. (And considering they start on Thanksgiving night or day in some instances now, I really draw the line there.) I have resigned myself to finding deals online from the comfort of my own home.

If you have never heard of Jodi Furman and her "Fabuless" empire, now is the time to check her out. Follow her on Facebook or check out her website (www.livefabuless.com) and she will post deal after deal, often explaining exactly how to get the best deal with the best codes.


Of course, I often use her advice and then shop through my own Ebates account when possible (explained here: Holiday Shopping Is Upon Us and here: How to Make Money While Shopping) to earn money back on top of the great deals she's found.

Today is November 21, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and I maybe have 10 more gifts to buy before I'm done. All of them have been purchased at really great prices!

With Jodi doing all of the ground work, it makes it really easy to choose what deals are right for you. And I've found that I save so much money that I often have a bit left over for myself. For example, this morning, she posted this deal:




Which works out to $1.99 per appliance after cash back and rebates. Now, considering we needed a new crock pot and were looking for a waffle maker anyway, I just added on a blender (which we are likely to need as soon as ours wears out from over-use), and snatched up this deal, posthaste! I went through Ebates to guarantee some cash back for the initial $50 I had to shell out, and I put it on a credit card that also earns cash back (which I hope all of you have too). So, win-win situation.

Trust me, she knows what she's talking about and I hope you'll check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In