Friday, October 5, 2012

A Few Friday Favorite Things

Last Friday, I posted about how to get Snoopy updates in your Facebook news feed.  Snoopy will always be one of my favorite things.  But then, I have soooo many favorite things, I decided that I will try to do that every Friday, because one of my most favorite things is Friday itself!  And this way, you can get to know me a little better, too.

So here goes for this week-

My pup, Izzie the Wonder Dog, is a favorite always!  This girl loves to play, and romp, and as you can see, she also smiles beautifully for the camera.  I just love this girl!

Izzie, the Wonder Dog

My Halloween table setting is another thing I am really happy about this week.  This table just makes me smile every time I pass by it.  It is filled with Halloween decorations that we have collected over the years, and it just brightens up a nice little corner of our kitchen in a very festive way.

Halloween Table Setting


And you may not be able to see it as well, but tucked into the display is this vintage Halloween noisemaker that I found recently on Etsy.  It's a winner, and one of this week's favorite things!

Vintage Halloween Noisemaker

It may not be raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens, but it's my version of a few of my favorite things.  The point is there are wonderful things all around you everyday.  You just have to stop and appreciate them.  What are your favorite things this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In