Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hide and Seek

It has come to my attention that I'm missing out on some things in my Facebook newsfeed that I had previously seen on a regular basis. From what I understand, Facebook tracks what you click on, like, comment on, etc. And, if you don't do these things regularly, they use that information to phase out what you see. (I guess the thinking is that if you don't interact with something, you could care less about it.)

So, if you're like me, and just want to get updates, for example, on what deals the local Harris Teeter is running this week, eventually those posts will stop showing up in your newsfeed unless you're the type of person who will give a like to a sale on broccoli or toilet paper on a regular basis. (I am not that person.)

I found this tutorial online that shows how to put all of those "update" type posts into one list that you can then just check in one place. I tried it and it worked!


Give it a go and see if you don't feel more informed about the price of broccoli. I know I do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In