This recipe is simply delicious. We make it once a year - for New Year's Eve - and it always goes quickly!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
1 6 oz. jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 10 oz. package Green Giant creamed spinach
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese plus additional for top of dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook creamed spinach according to package directions.
- Mix cream cheese, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and spinach.
- Spread into a pie plate and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve warm as a dip with tortilla chips, crackers, or bagel chips.
Note: We have also made this in years past as just artichoke dip. If you are interested in omitting the spinach from the recipe, then use a 14 oz. can of artichoke hearts instead of the 6 oz. jar. The dip is delicious both ways!