Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Walking in a Walkush Wonderland, Part Deux

Sign, sign everywhere a sign - well now that subway art and vintage signs have become popular anyway. So, today I thought I'd show some photos of the Christmas signage I have around the house. Yesterday you saw my sign that announces that there's a jolly old elf on my roof.

Here are some others. Love the message on this one:


And the boys just love this one (Truth be told, I love it too. Not so much for the message, even though that's lovely. But, just LOOK at that comma of direct address! I cannot tell you how many signs I have passed up because they are incorrectly punctuated. I do wish this one had an end punctuation, but I was so enamored by the comma!):


And here's another Santy themed sign:


And, finally, this is not so much a sign, but a little metal pocket that we hang on the front door for the boys to put their letters to Santa in. But it is clearly labeled, and I thought it fit in quite well with this category. I purchased this at the Mast General Store in Valle Crucis on our very first trip away from Aidyn when he was a baby. We use it every year, and it will be filled with their letters by this weekend.


This concludes our trip for today. Stay tuned for more decorations to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In