Thursday, January 3, 2013

You Say You Want a Resolution

Have any of you declared your New Year's resolutions for 2013?  They say the start of a new year is a good time to turn over a new leaf, you know.  In theory, it certainly sounds reasonable enough.  However, for someone like me, who is practically perfect in every way, it seems rather pointless.  At least that's what I told my husband.

I did, however, end up making one resolution.  Only it wasn't for me.  It was for him.  He is hereby resolved to being more of a gentleman this year.  So far, we are three days in and it's pretty smooth sailing.  :)

And even though they aren't resolutions, per se, I would submit these words of wisdom to those of you- who like myself- may not have other resolutions swirling around on your plate.


Like most worthwhile things, they are usually easier said than done.  I will certainly plan to work on these in the new year.  And maybe even assign some of these to my friends, family, and co-workers.  I'm pretty good at dishing up the resolutions for other people.  They are the easiest ones to keep.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In