Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bottoms Up!

Some of you may remember my fascination with vintage soda bottles. AND some of you may also remember that I have been on the lookout for an RC Cola bottle because, hey, who doesn't want one of those in their collection?

Well, as luck would have it, whilst filching around for said RC Cola bottle, I happened upon a vintage RC Cola crate with none other than Greensboro, North Carolina plastered all over the side of it. (For those of you who might be unawares, that is where both Deanna and I were born - and Daddy-o for that matter. And Ryan and I also lived there for many years after going to college at UNCG.)

So, this was definitely a score! It happens to be a crate that has larger sections that previously held one liter soda bottles, so I have converted it to a wine bottle holder and it sits in the alcove above my refrigerator.




And just like any other wine rack, you know exactly how many slots you have to fill and you can see at a glance how many bottles you have. Works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In