Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Easter Tablescape

Well, it's that time of year once again.  Spring has definitely sprung, but unfortunately I have been a bit behind in getting my table set for the new season this go round.  So instead of setting it in my usual Easter decor, I decided to change up the look just a little this year.  Easter is only a week away, and I sure didn't want to have to undo this table as soon as I got it all put out.  

So here's the finished product. I decided to go for more of a "Springtime" flora and fauna approach, and leave the Easter eggs for another year.  


And to compare, this was last year's Easter table, decidedly more "Eastery", I think.



I have always said that if I had enough jadeite to set a full table with, I would certainly use it for Springtime.  Well, my supply of jadeite has not magically increased, but there's no time like the present.  So I dug out all that I have and sprinkled it all over the table.  I kept a few of my favorite Spring table pieces and voila- there you have it!



No, these aren't Easter eggs, but Springtime does call for eggs of some sort.  I just love these in my jadeite mixing bowl.  



Pink jadeite, anyone?  This mini cake stand is the only pink piece I have but I do love it, and some of my very favorite vintage pieces go great with it. 



I couldn't resist setting my table with pretty pastel colors.   


So I called on some of my very favorite pieces to make a return to the table this year. 



And this bunny will always be my favorite.  He is so pretty and all his veggies take my mind to Springtime without necessarily being overly "Eastery".


So there you have it.  The table it all set, and we are ready for yet another beautiful Spring here. I hope you are getting ready for the season too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In