Saturday, March 23, 2013

I Said a Hip Hop the Hippie the Hippie to the Hip Hip Hop

And you don't stop . . . .

I don't know for certain that the Sugarhill Gang was rapping about the Easter Bunny in Rapper's Delight, but who am I to say that they weren't? Hey, for all I know "the black, the white, the red and the brown, the purple and yellow" that Wonder Mike was saying hello to were Easter eggs, jelly beans, or Peeps. But, I digress.

Check out this mashup of hip hop/Easter awesomeness:


If you love old school hip hop and you're looking for a wonderful FREE Easter printable. Pop on over to Makoodle.com for this free printable in a couple of different colors and sizes. It will make a cute and quirky addition to your Easter decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In