And it just so happens that I just learned a new way to tie my scarves that I am really loving.
It's called a "fancy braid".
I watched the instructional video once, and voila- I had it down pat. Here is my "fancy braid" in action.
And here's the video and instructions for you. It's easy peasy, and super cute. And guaranteed to keep you warm while looking super cool all at once.
How to tie a fancy braid scarf:
1. Start with the scarf around the back of your neck.
2. Tie a loop, just like you're starting to tie your shoes.
3. Adjust the width of the scarf around your neck so it's comfortable.
4. Take one side of the scarf, cross it over the other side, and then tuck it underneath the loop around your neck.
5. Repeat these steps until you reach the ends of your scarf.
6. Finish it off by tying a knot at the end. Tighten and fluff it.