Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sunny with a Chance of Pedicure

OK, so I know I am jumping the gun here (what with us JUST "springing ahead" tonight and Spring not actually arriving for another eleven days). BUT, I just couldn't take it anymore!


My toes think it's Spring, people! And maybe they'll convince this nice weather to stick around for a while.

But before you think "hey, this lady sits around with her feet up all day," it's more like just long enough to snap a photo for the blog. Let me share that the house is decorated for Easter (more on that later), the hunt for the perfect Easter outfits is ON (more on that later too), we have new birdhouses to situate in the backyard (by request of one Jaxon Ace Walkush), and as always, we will have SOMETHING going on in the garden. And now that I'm looking at the photo I just posted, we also need to hang the curtains in the newly decorated living room! :-)

There is much to do at Casa Walkush, and we can't wait for Spring to get here!

What are some of your plans for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In