Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mess Maker, Mess Maker, Make Me a Mess!

Even though we have yet to see anything that comes close to resembling Spring, Spring Break is right around the corner, and everyone in our tiny cabin could use some Spring as well as a break. So we will be seeking it out this weekend at the beach!  

For any car trip, I usually stock up on snacks and drinks. Usually, I just throw the snacks into a reusable shopping bag and perch it atop a small cooler under the baby's seat, since she doesn't need any leg room yet. Then, throughout the car trip, I constant twist and turn and rifle through said bag. This time around, I decided that I would get organized!  Here's what it looks like:


Howard just absolutely loves this certain section of the store. (I don't really know why.) But this is the picnic stuff they put out every year at the DG. Mostly, it's just cheap stuff, but I was able to score a utensil holder with a pop of color and some really tiny snack items that fit quite perfectly into my little holder. I also got some nifty ketchup and mustard bottles and a tiny hand sanitizer.


I'm not sure how much fast food eating we will do in the car because we usually just go in to eat. Still, I thought this was another good idea. These baskets came in a four pack. Paired with a little wax paper and they will be perfect to manage fast food in the car! 


When you have a tiny baby whose favorite vegetable is ketchup, trust me, it makes sense.


1 comment:

You Might Also Be Interested In