Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Scary Santas Unite

Is it just me, or is there nothing funnier than seeing a kid flat out wailing on Santa's lap? ...especially when said Santa is looking exhausted and completely outdone.  I don't know what it is about that scene, but it always, ALWAYS, make me laugh.  

But I do feel for these poor kids.  I mean, Santa can be an understandably imposing figure to a young child who has never met him before.   And then again, there are certain Santas that are just downright creepy, and for the kids who have to endure a spell on a *creepy* Santa's lap, my heart does go out to you.   Although it still makes me laugh.  












See what I mean???  I literally have myself in stitches right now.  Why, oh why, do Santa photos crack me up so?  If you have found that you have the same misguided sense of holiday humor, check out even more creepy Santa pics here.

And before you click the link, one more thing.  You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In