Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Still Looking for a Last Minute Halloween Costume?

Try this super easy scarecrow on for size.  Remember how we talked about shopping your closet for Halloween costumes?   Well, it doesn't get much easier than this one.  And what could be more seasonally appropriate than a scarecrow? 

Straw hat?  Check
Plaid shirt? Check
Jeans? Check


The secret to this costume is the awesome makeup. And as far as I can tell, I have what I need in my makeup bag already.  But if you don't, a quick trip to the drugstore will take care of that. 

Black liquid eyeliner?  Check
Peachy cream blush?  Check
Peachy lipstick?  Check

If it were me, I would definitely allot myself plenty of extra time to work on this makeup since it makes the costume so special, but the rest of it is a piece of cake.  Happy Halloween to you all!  Only a couple more nights until then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In