Sunday, October 20, 2013

Black Cat Hooded Scarf

Just in time for Halloween, I thought I would share this black cat hooded scarf crochet pattern. I made this scarf for my niece, who loves cats, but since this particular scoodie (scarf/hoodie for those of you not in the know) happens to represent a black cat, I thought it would be a perfect pattern to post for Halloween. 

Here's a photo of Charlotte modeling it. Doesn't she look beautiful?


I actually made this a while ago, but as I'm sure you crocheters can attest, sometimes you give your creations away without getting good photos of them! So, now that I have secured a photo of the final piece "in action" I thought I would post the pattern too.

Now, let me be the first to say that this pattern is not rocket science, and it's probably one that you, too, could have figured out by yourself (as I did), so that's why I'm posting this as a free crochet pattern

(And of course, if black is not the color of your preference, I'm sure this scoodie/hooded scarf would also look lovely in orange, gray, or white. The sky's the limit!) 

Note because this was a gift and I had no one other than myself, my husband, two small children, and a dog to try it on, this pattern as written is made for an adult female. :-)  (Although you can make it any length you want.) I made this one with the idea that Charlotte can grow into it and use it for years to come - so if you're looking for an idea for a pre-teen or teenage girl, give this pattern a try.


Add this pattern to your Ravelry queue and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In