Sunday, September 2, 2012

Meet the Harris Sisters

Hello, we are the Harris girls- Donna, Deanna, and Misty.  We recently started digging up old pictures and came across this top pic, taken circa 1995.  (Those hats definitely help to date this picture!) Donna and I had just started college and Misty was still in high school.  Feels like just yesterday. 

image_edited

The Way We Were….



And the photo below is an intentional remake of that old picture.   Here we are more than 15 years later striking a familiar pose. 

girls

The Way We Are Now…



One thing that I am often reminded of as I scan through old family pictures is how we just don't take the time to get the quality shots that mean so much years later.  At least we haven't been great about doing that- until now.  We are turning over a new leaf and trying to make sure we capture fun family moments whenever we are together.  You never know which quick picture you grab today will be the one you cherish down the road.  




♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, no sir,
I'm there to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain gentleman arrived from rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain and sun
Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In