Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summertime Cherry Tablescape Revisited

It's been a little while since I've last shared my summertime cherry tablescape with you all.  Two years, to be exact.  I ALWAYS set my summertime table with cherry decor, but I don't always share it because the pieces don't really change that often.  But in case you haven't seen it before and want to view the full table and all the pieces, here is the link for you. 

I snapped these few pics just the other day.  Cherries just make me so happy and I do love this table setting.  The mini chalk board is a new addition.  My favorite father-in-law just picked it up while out rummaging recently.  When he showed it to me, I told him immediately I was going to add it to my table setting, and here it is!


Here's a broader look at the table with most of the pieces.  


Most of the pieces you see here are ones that I use year after year, but I did add new "picnic" checkered plates to the mix this year.  I thought they matched great, and I love the sunny color.  They are not part of the original Department 56 collection, but I like mixing things up. 


And here's one more view.  I think I will be using this chalk board with other table settings too.  I just love it!  My next table setting will be my Halloween table for the fall.  I feel certain I can come up with some cute and spooky saying to switch this sign out to. 


Do you have favorite dishes that you love too?  And use over and over?  I'd love to see and hear all about it.  We always love to hear from you and love getting inspiration from new places.  Comment below or on our Facebook page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In