Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Unbelievably Good Fruit Dip

And, no, I'm not joking when I tell you that's the name of the recipe. I guess it falls into the "call it what it is" category.
 
And might I say, with all of the fresh berries that are popping up all over, it also makes a perfect addition to your Memorial Day or Fourth of July patriotic table setting (what with the red, white, and blue of it all).


Unbelievably Good Fruit Dip
1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp lemon juice
 
  1. In a medium bowl, blend ingredients.
  2. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least three hours before serving.
Notes:
If you are the type of person who is used to using fat free cream cheese and condensed milk, then who am I to stop you from substituting them in this recipe? However, I will say that I've noticed that fat free cream cheese does have a different consistency from regular cream cheese, which may affect the consistency of the final product. But give it a whirl and see if you like it!
 
If you don't happen to have any lemon juice, don't let that deter you from making this quick and easy recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In