Friday, April 10, 2015

Miss Daisy's Frozen Cherry Salad

It's been a little while since I've last had this wonderful frozen cherry salad.  But after having it again for Easter this year thanks to my thoughtful mother-in-law, I soon remembered how much I love it (and had missed it).  

This recipe couldn't be easier, and it's fresh, fruity, and perfect for the warmer weather seasons that are upon us. Give it a try and I'm sure you will love it too!



Miss Daisy's Frozen Cherry Salad

1-16 oz can cherry pie filling
1-14 oz can crushed pineapple
1-14 oz can Eagle Brand condensed milk
1-13 oz can Cool Whip
Chopped pecans, optional

  1. Mix all ingredients and pour into a loaf pan.
  2. Freeze
  3. Cut into squares and enjoy!


Note:
We let this sit out for about 30 minutes before serving.  It will soften enough to allow you to cut it more easily that way. 


1 comment:

  1. Took this to a family reunion, it was the most requested recipe that I ever made

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Be Interested In