Friday, December 19, 2014

Farmer's Almanac Grow Days

If you are like me, and almost every other woman I know, then you are constantly trying to grow your hair longer.  Oh, I've tried all the tricks in the book, but this one was a new one on me.  At a recent hair appointment, my hair stylist clued me in on Farmer's Almanac grow days.  I had never heard of such before (at least in reference to anything hair-related).  Have you?



Apparently, the fine folks at the Farmer's Almanac not only predict weather patterns and the best dates to plant your vegetable garden.  They also predict the best dates to cut your hair to increase growth.  Who knew???  Apparently, all the stylists at my salon.  My stylist told me that they all trim each other's hair on these prized days.  No wonder they all have fabulous locks!

You can get the next 60 days worth of dates online, but if you are planning your hair appointments farther out than that, then you will need to invest in the good old fashioned hard copy publication.

If you are reading this entry today, the following are the best dates to cut your hair to increase growth for the next 60 days, and some of these are coming up, so start making your hair appointments now!

December:  22, 23, 26, 27, 30, 31
January: 3, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31
February: 1

Likewise, they also list the best dates to cut your hair to retard growth.  Hmmm, might want to avoid those dates if you are shooting for maximum growth.  Is there anything to all of this?  Who knows.  I cannot personally vouch for this system, but what can it hurt?  I'm certainly willing to give it a try. Marking the calendar now!  Who else is with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In