Wednesday, March 27, 2019

The Original Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Recipe

I have been in possession of this recipe for a while now.  And this is NOT a knock off recipe.  This is the actual recipe for Chick-fil-A chicken salad, directly from Chick-fil-A themselves.   I have been a fan of this chicken salad for as long as I can remember.  And then one day a little over a year ago, upon ordering my usual chicken salad sandwich, the cashier told me they would only be offering their famous chicken salad for just a few more weeks before they took it off the menu forever.  I was devastated, but she gave me a card with the original recipe on it.  And I have held on to that recipe for a while now.  I stumbled across it again just the other day and thought I would share it here in case you, like me, are missing this yummy treat. 

Chick-fil-A always served their chicken salad on toasted bread with lettuce, but serve it as you see fit.  It's an easy recipe and is sure to bring back some good memories.  Enjoy!

Original Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad



4 Chick-fil-A chicken breasts (original or grilled), cooled and cut into 1 inch cubes

2.5 oz. celery (approximately 1.5 full stalks, washed, trimmed, and cut into 1 inches pieces)
1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 hard boiled eggs (cooled and peeled)

  1. Using a food processor, mix chicken, celery, mayonnaise, and relish on low/ medium for 5 seconds.
  2. Begin adding eggs, one at a time, and continue processing for up to 10 additional seconds, or until salad is chopped to desired consistency. 
Total processing time needed is 10-15 seconds. 
Yield: Approximately 3 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In