Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Opt for Optimism

I have started a 30-day challenge called Opt for Optimism, and I am inviting you all to join me.  It's fun and completely free of charge, and very uplifting for the spirit.   The mission is simple- to put optimism into action by completing a small challenge each day for 30 days.  You know, they say if you do something for 30 days, it becomes a habit....  Some of these challenges are personal reminders.  Others are random acts of kindness.  It's all good.   Good for the soul.  Good for you and for each other.   Let's do this. 



So how does this work?  You just visit the Opt For Optimism Website, and enter your email address to sign up for the challenge.  After that, you will begin to receive a daily email with a small challenge for you to complete. It's that easy.  It's all done on the honor system so there is no one to answer to other than yourself.  But these challenges are simple and fun and will certainly get you thinking and hopefully putting those thoughts into action too.  

My first challenge was to compile a list of at least 5 things I am grateful for and post it somewhere I will see everyday.   I posted my little list on the bathroom mirror so I see it first thing each day and again before I go to bed at night.  




Today I am on a mission to leave a kind note on a stranger's car.  I already have a note tucked into my purse just waiting to hop onto someone's windshield at some point today.  I know if I received an uplifting note on my car, it would brighten up my day so much.  I hope this does the same for someone else.   Remember, you never know what others are going through and how much your light might brighten their day.

Let's all try to shine a little brighter, ok?  Today, tomorrow, always.  

3 comments:

You Might Also Be Interested In