Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Flea Market Decor

Toward the end of last year, I treated myself to a subscription to Flea Market Decor magazine.  It comes out quarterly, so by the time I receive one every 3 months I have usually forgotten that I am still subscribed, so it's always a wonderful little treat when it does arrive.

As I flipped through my latest copy recently, I thought others might be interested in this magazine as well.  It gives all sorts of decorating ideas on how to incorporate your vintage finds into your existing decor.  It also tells you approximately how much you can expect to pay for certain types of vintage items and lists some of the biggest and hottest flea markets and their dates around the country. Nashville's flea market has been mentioned several times already.    


I love seeing how other people decorate.  It helps me develop my own style and helps me to understand better what I like (or don't like).  They also show little DIY projects that you can make using vintage pieces to upcycle into something else.  I really enjoy reading this one.  

If you are interested in subscribing for yourself, it's currently $19 for a yearly subscription (4 issues) here.

As always, happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In