If you're looking to jazz up your weekend breakfasts, look no further than this recipe! Make sure to Pin it for later because you'll definitely want to try this one yourself. I mean who doesn't want fresh blueberry syrup in less than 15 minutes?
1 cup granulated sugar
2 Tbsp cornstarch
1 cup water
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1 Tbsp butter
- In a medium saucepan, mix the sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to a boil.
- Stirring constantly, cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix in the blueberries. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes until the blueberries burst.
- Remove from heat and stir in the butter.
- Serve over your favorite waffles, pancakes, or French toast.