Thursday, November 17, 2016

How Do You Wrap?

A few years ago, I found this fabulous Christmas wrapping paper.  Red and white wrapping paper in various patterns - I loaded up on it.  Then, when I started wrapping Christmas presents, each person got their own pattern. 

And those presents with coordinating gift wrap even made their way front and center onto our Christmas pic that year, stacked together and tied rather neatly with twine.  This particular bundle was for my nephews.  



I just loved how something so simple worked out so nicely.....and then I promptly, forgot. all. about. my glorious color coordinated, handsomely wrapped presents....

until

this year. I happened to be plowing through the front of my grocery store and was pleasantly surprised by another glorious array of red and white:


The hubs always says I am OCD, but if assigning everyone a specific wrapping paper and coordinating them is wrong, I don't want to be right!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In