Wednesday, April 6, 2016

One Man's Trash: Vintage Blendo Barware

If you will recall, I recently introduced you to my newly acquired vintage blendo glassware set.  Well, this is it's first cousin!  Here is yet another fabulous vintage find that came home with me from last year's Girls' Weekend.   It's another ombre glassware set, but this time we are talking barware!

It's a very large shaker with five high ball glasses, all finished in an ombre iced lemon color.  Makes me think a round (or two) of Tom Collins should be on the summer drink list this year!


This set is also from the 1950s.  And as luck would have it, it still wore the price sticker from when I bought it last summer.  It was marked at $25 for the 6-piece set (a steal of a deal to begin with), but I brought it home for only $18!  

So there you have it!  Another day, another vintage find!  And this was will be making me smile all summer long!  What vintage treasures will you be hunting for this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In