Tuesday, February 10, 2015

McDonald's: I'm Lovin' It

Well, it's been just over a week now since the Super Bowl, and thus the kickoff of McDonald's latest promotional campaign, "Pay with Lovin".  And with just a few more days until Valentine's Day left, there aren't too many days left to potentially score your McDonald's meal in exchange for a smile, a high five, a compliment, or some other form of "lovin".  



Tell me, have you or anyone you know actually been selected to take part in this latest form of tender accepted by McDonald's?  Leave your comments below or on our Facebook page.  I sure would love to hear your stories of "lovin".   




After a bit of research, it seems that customers can only "pay with lovin" in the dining room, not the drive through, which pretty much destroys any chance I would have to earn a free meal.   These days, if I stop by McDonald's it is always via the drive through as Babydoll naps in her car seat.  Oh well, next time, next time.  


Like them or not, it's pretty tough to find fault with this campaign.  Well done, McDonald's.  As if your McCafe coffee and Filet o' Fish weren't enough to win my love, this promotion certainly puts it over the top.  So yes, McDonald's, I AM lovin' it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In