Fridays around these parts are usually Fiesta Fridays, meaning we hit our favorite Mexican dive to start the weekend. And now that we have found the perfect margarita recipe, weekends are suddenly even better!
The BEST Ever Homemade Margaritas
• 12 oz limeaid concentrate
• 3/4 can of tequila (fill the limeaid can 3/4 way with tequila)
• 3/4 can of triplesec (same measurement here)
• 2 cap fulls (not cup fulls) Rose's sweetened lime juice
- Shake all ingredients together and serve over ice, or blend with ice for a frozen drink.
You can play with the ingredients here, but this is a great base recipe. We have added orange juice to this recipe, and it is equally fantastic.
If you plan to drink these on the rocks, I would add some water to the recipe as well. Frozen margaritas already get a little extra water because they are blended with ice.
This one is definitely Harris Sisters approved! And just in time for the weekend. Enjoy!!