Sunday, September 29, 2013

Back to MAC

I know many of you will already be familiar with MAC Cosmetic's Back to MAC Program, but for those who are not...

MAC accepts returns of its primary packaging (eyeshadow containers, lipstick tubes, and more) through the Back to MAC Program.  By returning six of their primary packaging containers to a MAC counter or MAC Cosmetics online, you will receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.   AWESOME!!  I wish all cosmetics companies did this!



I was reminded of this nifty program the other day when I was about to toss out an empty eyeshadow container.  And then I thought to myself- better hang on to that just a little longer.  I will add it to my other empty MAC containers and then trot myself down to the MAC counter for a free lipstick later this year.  I'd say that's definitely worth the wait!  

For more information on the Back to MAC program, visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In