Friday, August 9, 2013

Homeschool: The Countdown Has Begun

Baby Emma Lola has been asking about going to school, so I took her into the school room and showed her our countdown.  That's right.  We are just 16 days away from the start of our first homeschool year, and boy, are we excited!  Here's a little peak at our classroom.



For a look at how we made our chalkboard check out this previous post.  And what's a chalkboard without some sock erasers?  See how we made ours here.



I devoted one corner to the Barbie house for the baby who is already a little fashionista!  (Check out this post for how-to instructions.)



I organized some supplies in this convenient little rolling cart with dictionaries on top.  I used them for papers all through school to really make my writing sing.  I am hoping to get Charlotte into the same habit.  The shoeboxes are for a project that we are working on for Christmas.  (Shoeboxes for Children)  I will have more to come on that particular project later.





As I said before, this room is little more than a hallway, but it did make the perfect schoolroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In