Monday, May 13, 2013

One Man's Trash - Vintage Fan

My husband and father-in-law discovered this sweet little vintage electric fan in an antique shop not too long ago.  The asking price was a mere $10, but fear not, these two brought it home for only $5.  

I love, love, love the "look" of this fan, as well as the color.  It's one of my favorites- jade green!!  It's well worn in but also still in great working condition.  And now it's perched in our master bathroom.  I do love vintage finds, especially at great prices like this one was.  



One of the things that has surprised me the most about myself is how much I love mixing vintage and modern pieces together.  I think these lovely pieces from days gone by are just too cool though.  They certainly don't make some things like they used to.   So as the days start to warm, I plan to be cooling my jets to the hum of this nifty little fan.  

1 comment:

  1. As long as it works, then it's a good purchase! I love its jade color too. Vintage stuff have a certain appeal that make you fall in love with them. This vintage fan can also make a wonderful decor piece right in your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Be Interested In