Friday, October 5, 2012

My Halloween Decoration: I Guess I am the Subtle One

My Halloween Decoration:


I guess I am the subtle decorator in the family, for Halloween anyway, but when I was putting up my decoration, I did remember that I had another!


These jars are Easy Peesy, a quality I look for in projects, recipes, pretty much anything when you have a two year old. 

I got the jars from Hobby Lobby, but you can use what you have around the house. I usually have mason jars on hand, but you can also look in your fridge and see if you have a jar of pickles nearing an end that you can label as "snack" and get rid of in one sitting. (We never have a lot of sweets or junk food in the house, so when I make something for snack, you better enjoy it while it lasts, all two seconds!)  

Then, I added plastic bugs and a frog for the big one. You can get a bag at the DG for like $1. I usually have food coloring on hand too, for the one time a year that I make a birthday cake and get crafty. So, add that to your water for added spookiness.

Muah ha ha ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In