Monday, October 22, 2012

Deal!

Okay, so I'll admit it, I had to check out the Honey Boo Boo.  (Besides, they look like they might be from the 'Boro, and who knows, we could be neighbors.)  Well, not only do they do pageants and have pigs as pets, etc, etc, but they extreme coupon!  So, how hard could it really be right?-- considering doing the "quick math" in her head is a little shaky for this lady:

Well, Honey Boo Boo is definitely not from Roxboro because after some research, I've found that (surprise, surprise) no store in Roxboro doubles their coupons, and none of the papers we get even have all the coupon books in them, so I gave up my quest to have the grocery store pay me to take out their merchandise.  sigh.

However, I did come across this sweet deal:


That's right!  I just paid $3.05 a gallon for gas!

For every $50 you spend at Just Save (sister store to Lowes), you get 5 cents off per gallon at WilcoHess.  I'll take it!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In