Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pinterest for a Child of the 80s

I know many of you are Pinterest people!  It seems like EVERYONE is on Pinterest these days, and for good reason.  What an awesome way to catalog your recipes, project ideas, and all sorts of other things.    Well, we are no exception.  You can actually link to all our Pin Boards in the right-hand column of our blog.  Go ahead, and check out our pages; we have some good pin boards going on, if I must say so myself.  If you see anything you like, we would love you to follow us!

My favorite new Pin Board that I recently created is called "Childhood Memories".  If you are a fellow child of the 80s, perhaps you will recognize some of these fun finds.

Roller Skates
Jelly Shoes
Trapper Keepers- I had this exact one!


Lip Smackers

I am busy updating this board to see what other hidden gems I can come up with to fill this board up!  Don't you just love Pinterest?  What are you pinning these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In