Saturday, September 29, 2012

Kings Dominion Haunt

I had a hard time getting Charlotte to take this photo in broad daylight:


When dusk fell, the fog machines started rolling, and it was all I could do to get Charlotte to wait long enough to find my camera to get this shot:


(Even so, she didn't mind posing.)

Well, Kings Dominion employs all kinds of haunts at this time of year to walk around and scare the bejeesus out of you.  Charlotte had already made a plan of action that involved riding rides in the areas where the spooks did not go.  After attempting to throw her in the midst of said haunts, she was walking so close to me her lady's size 8's were running into me.  I turned around to scold her and came face to face with this guy:


The people who were walking beside us got a very good laugh out of me screaming in his face.  That's when I realized how it would all go down during a Zombie Apocalypse.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Be Interested In